Founded in 2007, Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd has established itself as a trusted partner for niche and complex products. With 4 US FDA and EU approved API manufacturing facilities, one dedicated intermediate facility and a world class R&D lab housing 400 scientists with varied expertise, Biophore has emerged as one of the leading API companies globally. We have consistently been in the Top 10 US DMF filers with the US FDA over the past 5 years and with most of our APIs, we are one of the fastest companies to bring them to the market enabling wider access for patients worldwide
Biophore Walk In
- Qualification : MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry, Chemistry, M.Pharma
- Department: Regulatory Affairs- API
- Job Location: Hyderabad/ Secunderabad,Telangana
- Experience : 03- 07+Years
- Role: Executive
- No.of Openings: 10
- Salary:4-8 Lacs P.A.
Similar Jobs: Quantys Clinical Pvt. Ltd – Released Job Openings in Bioanalytical / QA – Submit Resume
Time and Venue
Experience : 3 Years to 07 years
Department : Regulatory Affairs -API (US/Europe & Emerging Market )
Interview Location :
Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Plot# 231, IDA Phase -II, Pashamylaram,
Biophore Road, Patancheru (M),
Sanga Reddy District.
Date & Time of Interview : 15th Sep 2023, Friday from 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Please go through the JD :
- DMF submissions, Annual Reports, Variations, Renewals etc. for US and Europe market.
- Compilation and publishing in eCTD/CTD format for Submission to health agencies like EDQM, USFDA etc.
- Oversee final technical quality review and technical validation (PDF/eCTD/NeeS)
- Review all regulatory agency submission materials for accuracy, comprehensiveness, or compliance with regulatory standards.
- Provide deficiencies responses to HA regulatory agencies for deficiencies and comments
- Evaluation of change controls for post-approval changes (PAC)
- Compilation, review and submission of Variations
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
- Conduct Pre-submission and Initial Submissions meetings
- Preparation of gap analysis report of CMC regulatory submission including recommendations to facilitate the review of application by HA
- Gaps in manufacturing and controls, assessment of regulatory risk and strategy
- Providing gap analysis against applicable HA requirements and standards and communicate cross functional team to comply the samezCharacterization of the API and Raw materials used to manufacture the API
- Description of the product and process development
- Analytical methods and specifications used for testing
- Release and stability testing data for both the API
- Preparation of responses to HA,comment letters&assessment reports
- Initial assessment of the submission (initial / post approval submissions) E.g., initial validation comments, response to the completeness assessment report, response to the Information Requests
Similar Jobs: Energon Labs Pvt. Ltd – Hiring for Quality Control / Quality Assurance Department – Apply Now
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here