Biophore India, an established pharmaceutical company, is engaged in the development and manufacturing of niche pharmaceutical products for the generic industry. Within a decade since inception in 2007, Biophore has emerged as a trusted partner in the generic industry across US, Europe and other regulated markets.
Greeting from Biophore India Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd.
API REGULATORY AFFAIRS – (Preferably Male only)
Exp: 1-4 Years.
Qualification : MSc. or M Pharmacy.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Coordination with manufacturing plants and other departments for timely submission of Documents to the regulatory body.
2. Compilation and/or review of CTD / e-CTD formats and ensuring documents as per the requirements proposed by US/EU regulatory bodies.
3. Compilation, submission and management of life cycle for dossiers through applicable annual updates and amendments.
4. Responding/assisting for customer queries/regulatory queries related to DMFs.
5. Supporting regulatory team for better traceability, archival of documents, training etc.
Job Location: Pashamylaram, Hyderabad
Date: 06-08-2021 (Friday)
Time: 10 AM to 3 PM
Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Plot# 231, IDA Phase -II, Pashamylaram,
Biophore Road, Patancheru (M),