Biophore India Pharma is Hiring in QA and has issued notification to accept Applications.Biophore, an established pharmaceutical company, is engaged in the development and manufacturing of niche pharmaceutical products for the generic industry..Application form link provided at the end of post. Executive / Sr Executive / Assistant Manager Formulation AQA/DQA as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Biophore India Pharma
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Executive / Sr Executive / Assistant Manager Formulation AQA/DQA
- Department: QA
- Qualification: M.pharma
- Experience: 3-8 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Address :PLOT NO. 92,1ST FLOOR,1-98/2/92,KAVURI HILLS, PHAS, E II, JUBILEE HILLS,HYDERABAD, , Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Preparation, review and approval of the Standard Operating Procedures for FQA, FRD,FAD,FIT etc .
- Laboratory compliance with GXP
- Review and approval of BOMQ, Q&Q, MFRs, MPRs, BDRs, PDR’s, TT Protocols and reports and other related documents for Formulation Development Activity.
- Review of Method Development reports, feasibility, validation protocols & reports, Spec and STP’s with chromatographic data etc.
- Review of Regulatory Queries data and Reports.
- Conducting of Internal /External Audits and Trainings.
- Review of Instrument/Equipment Qualification with IQ, OQ, PQ protocols and reports.
- Review and approval of QMS documents and their investigations with corrective and preventive actions with respect to time management.
- Review and approve Computer system validations and its documents.
- Review and approve specifications (Raw material, finished& stability) and STP’s .
- Review of Technology transfer documents, product related study reports, Lab note books and related documents.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.