Biological E. Limited believe that our people are integral to organizational sustenance and growth. Hence, we strive to hire, retain and nurture the right talent. With a diverse business portfolio that includes pharmaceuticals, vaccines, synthetic biology / fermentation-based APIs and that caters to both the domestic and international markets, Biological E. Limited offers career development opportunities across diverse businesses in the pharmaceuticals / biotech space. Biological E. Limited invites experienced, dynamic and self-motivated candidates with 2 to 7 years of experience for the below positions at its Vaccine Business, Shamirpet, Hyderabad:
Walk-In Interviews @ Hyderabad, Biological E. Limited
- Department: Production Formulations ( Injectables) / Packing
- Section: Filling, Packing / Production Compliance / Documentation
- Role: Officer / Jr. Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive / Sr. Executive
- Qualification: ITI / Diploma / B.Sc. / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / BA / B.Com
- Location: Shameerpet (Hyderabad)
Time: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Biological E. Limited,
Plot. No:4, Phase-II,
Near MN Park, Genome Valley, Kolthur (V), Shamirpet (M), Dt. Medchal Malkajgiri, Hyderabad
Candidates who are unable to attend the interview may send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are inviting you for personal interview on Sunday, December 05, 2021 from 09:00 am to 03:30 pm at the below mentioned address:
Iscon Cross Roads,
Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Highway,
Next to Wide Angle Cinema, Ramdev Nagar,
Ahmedabad – 380015, Gujarat.
Production Formulations (Injectables)
- Designation : Sr. Executive/Executive & Sr. Officer/Officer
- Qualification : M. Pharmacy/ B. Pharmacy / M.Sc. (Lifesciences) & B.Sc./Diploma /ITI
- Required Skills : Preparation and review of BPR, SOPs, Validation/Qualification Protocols.
BLENDING : Ability to handle shift operations for formulation activities. Operate and maintain equipments like autoclave, blending vessels, CIP & SIP skids.
FILLING : Ability to handle shift operations for filling activities. Operate and maintain equipments like Vial washing, Tunnel Sterilizer, Filling and Capping.
- Designation: Sr. Executive/ Executive & Sr. Officer / Officer
- Qualification: B. Tech & Diploma / ITI (Mechanical/Instrumentation/Fitter)
- Ability to handle shift operations for Process Equipments like Bio reactors, WFI coolers, centrifuge, autoclaves, glassware washers, media & pooling vessels, TFF, -70 deep freezers, CIP/SIP systems, Bio safety cabinets, sealers, blending equipments, autoclaves, vail packing lines, auto cartonating, auto optical testing machine and CIP/SIP systems.
- Ability to handle shift operations for Instrumentation activities like BMS, Breakdown maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Calibration, AMC and Interim projects, Reviewing the completion of breakdown status / Calibration / PM works, Handling basic troubleshooting in PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) and SCADA (Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition).
Interested candidates may walk-in with the following documents on the day of interview:
- Latest Resume & One Pass Port Size photograph
- Current organisation Appointment letter with CTC break-up and last 2 years increment letters
- Last 2 months payslips
- Previous employers relieving/service letters
- All academic certificates which including Provisional & Marks sheet
PS: If you already attended the interview in the past 6 months or if we already offered you a position, please do not attend. Candidates who are unable to walk-in may send in their CVs to Careers@biologicale.com
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here