Biocon Limited is Hiring in Quality and has issued notification to accept Applications.Biocon Limited is a globally recognized, innovation-led organization that is enabling access to high quality, advanced therapies for diseases that are chronic, where medical needs are largely unmet and treatment costs are high..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Head/VP/GM-Quality Assurance/Quality Control as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Biocon Limited
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Head/VP/GM-Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Qualification: Any Graduate in Any Specialization,M.Sc./Pharm.D or equivalent
- Experience: 15 – 24 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Ensure all activities conducted at contractors facilities fully comply with cGxP, ISO, BBIL, or any other applicable requirement, and that all products manufactured and supplied by contractors meet their quality requirements
- To support this, define and implement the appropriate systems, processes procedures, and tools, ensuring full integration and alignment with BBIL Quality Management System
- Monitor the performance of the activity and the quality performance of all sub-contractors, implementing appropriate KPIs and reporting
- Relentlessly look for and implement any improvement, ensuring full compliance as well as cost-effectiveness
- Drive the selection and qualification process of any sub-contractor from a Quality angle
- Ensure appropriate service level agreements, quality agreements and any other appropriate documents are in place with any sub-contractor and stakeholder
- Ensure proper team organizational design to best meet customers needs
- Lead, manage, develop, and coach the team, fostering the right behaviors and mindset
- Manage the allocated budget
- Closely interact with other Business functions to ensure effective contribution to BBIL ambition
Technical / Functional Skills
- Strong understanding of Quality operations in an international and FDA-EMA regulated environment
- Solid track record in managing sub-contractors
- Strong experience and knowledge of aseptic manufacturing and QC operations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.