Walk-In Drive on Sunday 28 March – Quality Control – Microbiology
Experience: 5-10 yrs
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountable for activities involved in analyzing biological or microbiological products, release test samples or stability samples in support of the company’s quality program, and typically includes environmental/utility monitoring and testing, microbial identification & testing, sterility testing, the installation, operation, and performance qualification of unique QC instruments, sample management, retains management, interpretation, and evaluation of analyses in terms of accuracy and precision compared against established specifications.
- 50% QMS Reporting of any OOS, OOT, OOAL, Deviation, and any other non-conformities of the lab and cleanroom areas
- Qualifications Understand and qualify in QC testing procedures with accuracy
- Drivers of Performance Innovation and Risk-Taking: Identifies and makes improvements to existing work processes/products. Communication: Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ensures the timely flow of information to appropriate individuals.
- Managing Change: Recognizes and helps to manage change (maybe of an incremental nature) that impacts the immediate Work Team
Desired Candidate Profile
- Masters in Biology or Microbiology with 5+ years of relevant experience in Pharma Industry able to manage the teams effectively and manage Raw material samples as per cGMP requirement and under Regulatory environment.
- Experience of regulatory audits like USFDA, EMA, etc. is desirable
Date: 28 March, 2021
Time: 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
Venue: Biocon House,
Semicon Park, Hosur Rd,
Electronic City Phase II,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100