Biocon Biologics – Hiring for FRESHERS – Apply Now
March 4, 2022
Biocon Biologics at Chennai is a 56000 sq. ft RND centre equipped with end-to-end cutting-edge infrastructure involving upstream, downstream, formulation, analytical characterization, functional characterization, and pilot facilities. A world-class team is being put together to develop biosimilar therapies all the way through process development, characterization, scale-up, and technology transfer to feed into our large-scale manufacturing facilities at Bangalore. We are looking for passionate science-driven minds at MSAT ( Manufacturing Science And Technology ).
About the Function: MSAT team in Biocon Biologics plays an important role in achieving the manufacturing excellence by providing technical support to the manufacturing / operations teams to enable consistent manufacturing of safe and high-quality biological/biosimilar products. MSAT team bridge the efforts from process development to successful scale-up, validation and consistent manufacturing of high quality, cost effective therapeutic products of biological origin. MSAT team in Biocon Biologics is working on a mission to enable consistent supply of high-quality biosimilar products accessible and affordable across the globe through building multi-disciplinary expertise.
About the Role:
- Scheduling, planning, executing, monitoring and control of manufacturing operations.
- Coordinating with other departments for manufacturing activities.
- Implementing EHS policies in respective areas and ensuring the compliance.
- Ensuring cGMP compliance in respective areas, Investigating the deviations/non-conformities to identify the root-cause and CAPA.
- Preparation and review cGMP documents like SOP, batch manufacturing records, protocols and reports.
- Assessing and mitigating the risks with respect to product, process, operations, equipment, facility and personnel.
- Maintaining the equipment and facility in a state of compliance with effective calibration, preventive maintenance and validation programs.
- Working on continuous improvement programs for operational efficiency and better compliance.
- Authoring/ review of Continued Process Verification (CPV) protocol. Analysis of batch data and trends and summary of CPV report.
- Authoring/ review protocol and technical reports to support process changes, modifications, improvements and scale up to support implementation at manufacturing scale.
- Authoring study protocols and reports for any trials to support the same. Small scale purification.
- Authoring/ review of comparability protocols and reports.
Qualification: BE / B.Tech /ME / M.Tech /MS
Course: Biotechnology, Chemical, Bio Process Engineering.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.