Bioclinica is Hiring for Jr. Drug Safety Associate and has issued notification to accept Applications.Bioclinica is specifically structured to create clarity in the clinical trial process—so you can make better decisions. Bioclinica is divided into three business segments to deliver focused service supporting multifaceted technologies..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Jr. Drug Safety Associateas follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bioclinica
- Location :Mysore, India
- Post Name: Jr. Drug Safety Associate
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
As Quality Check Reviewer
- Review data entered in safety database for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide quality feedback to team resources
- Track and maintain quality metrics
As Case Processor
- Responsible for data entry of Individual case safety reports into the safety database.
- Review and evaluate AE case information to determine required action based on and following internal policies and procedures.
- Process all incoming cases in order to meet timelines.
- Full data entry including medical coding and safety narrative.
As Medical Coder
- Responsible for coding all medical history, events, drugs /procedures/indications and laboratory tests according to the appropriate dictionary (For e.g. MedDRA, Company Product Dictionary, WHO-DD).
As Narrative Writer
- Responsible for writing medically relevant safety narrative of cases and checking the completeness and accuracy of the data entered in the various fields.
- Following up with sites regarding outstanding queries.
- Follow up on reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Follow departmental AE workflow procedures.
- Closure and deletion of cases.
- Mentor and guide the activities of the Dug Safety Associate.
- High level of proficiency al all workflow tasks.
- Perform any other drug safety related activities as assigned.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.