EY Recruiting CA Completed / CA Inter for the position Assurance Consultant .This position requires CA Completed / CA Inter with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 22nd Sept August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Assurance Consultant
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Assurance Consultant|
|Qualification||CA Completed / CA Inter|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Time and Venue 24 September , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM RMZ Infinity , 3rd Floor ,Tower C,, Bennlganahalll, Old Madras Road, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India Contact – Vijayalakshmi V ( 9986198082 )
Job Role or Description
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific review procedures as defined by the engagement teams
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues
- Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business
- Recognize potential review issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the immediate supervisor
- Collaborate with seniors and engagement teams to set goals and responsibilities
- Deliver work in line with designated methodology, project plan or process in line with EY standards
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the team members
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to team requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with team contacts
- Where appropriate, challenge procedures used in the past by team members and attempt to enhance review techniques
- Compare efficiency of review procedures performed across different clients and suggest ideas for improvement.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the assurance teams and listen/respond to other team members’ views
Company Profile As part of our EY-Assurance Team, the role requires the incumbent to proactively develop relationships with the global EY teams serving these engagements and supervise the delivery of GDS engagement management support activities.