Meyer Organics is hiring For QA-Regulatory Affairs (Male).We think harder to make healthcare simple Welcome to MEYER Organics – India’s one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, founded in 1982 in technical collaboration with OMEGA – MEYER Ltd., Jersey ( Br. Isles).Interested and eligible candidates can share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Meyer Organics
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: QA-Regulatory Affairs (Male)
- Qualification: B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy/M.Sc
- Experience: 2 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
1. Line clearance ( Liquid Oral , Tablets , Capsules)
2. Responsible for monitoring In-process quality control checks in manufacturing department.
3. Comparing the description for all products against the standards.
4. Collection of samples stage wise for analysis and handover for QC Testing.
5. Checking any OOS recorded during online process and reporting to seniors.
6. Final BMR reconciliation before release for packing.
7. Preparation of Process Validation protocol & Flow charts of Tablets.
8. Preparation of presentation of products that are manufactured as a part of training.
9.To stop the line in case of any non compliance and with proper approval and guidance from seniors and HOD.
10.To reconcile the BMR and handover the final BMR for closure.
11.To know cGMP guidelines.
1. Handling of documents for Export / Import NOCs.
2. Handling of documents for Additional Product Permissions.
3. Handling of documents for Certifications GMP, CoPP, FSC, NC, Capacity, Market Standing, GLP, Test Licence, CTS.
4. Knowledge about online portals of DCGI / SLA – SEVASINDHU / IDMLA / e-SUGAM.
5. Handling of documents for FSSAI licensing and Certifications with State FSSAI & Central FSSAI.
6. Handling of documents for WHO-GMP application and certifications.
7. Reviewing Stability / Validation protocols and reports.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply