Avra Synthesis Pvt. Ltd is a pioneer in initiating contract research in India. Avra Synthesis offers a wide range of Fine chemicals and solvents of Laboratory Reagent(LR) Grade catering to the requirement of various organizations involved in research and contract manufacturing. Avra strives towards achieving both scientific and business excellence whilst ensuring job creation and social welfare through its corporate social responsibility program (CSR).
Avra Synthesis Pvt. Ltd – Walk-In Interviews for Quality Control on 5th Nov’ 2022
- Designation: Sr. Chemist / Executive / Sr. Executive
- Department: Quality Control
- Experience: 2 to 6yrs
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- HPLC Handling
- Wet analysis
Production – Chemist
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow cGMP rules, Documentation(Maintain BPR’s, Equipment Logbooks, Cleaning records )
- Responsible for updating BMR in the same section.
- Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing materials and supplies.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
- Documents production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here