1. Literature Survey
2. Patent Search
3. Reference product Characterization
4. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Characterization
5. Take trial batch for New product development using Quality by Design Approach
6. Evaluation of Trial Batch
7. Results compilation
8. Drug Excipient Compatibility Study
9. To Prepared various Product Development Related Documents like Compatibility study protocol and report, Hold Time Study protocol and Report, Master Formula Card (MFC), Batch Manufacturing Record (BMR), Batch Packing Record (BPR), Product Development Report (PDR), Stability study protocol and Report.
10. Co-ordination with the cross functional department.
11. Scale up and Technology Transfer of lab scale product.
12. Accountable for troubleshooting and resolving formulation challenges.
13. Any other Task/Duties allotted by Management