Aurobindo Pharma is hiring B.Pharma,M.Pharma , MS/M.Sc(Science).Aurobindo Pharma Limited is a pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Jadcherla, India. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Production Injectable Executives as follows.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Aurobindo Pharma
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR
- Post Name: Production Injectable Executives
- Education: B.Pharma,M.Pharma , MS/M.Sc(Science)
- Experience: 3 – 8 years
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
1. Responsible for compounding area of line-1,2,3,4,5 & 6
2. To verify/ensure the Indenting and issuance of Raw materials, Primary packaging materials as per the production plan through ERP.
3. Receipt, Transfer and Return of Raw materials required for Batch production.
4. monitoring of environmental conditions like Temperature, Differential Pressures and Relative Humidity as per SOP.
5. Monitoring of Cleaning and Sanitization of the areas as per SOP.
6. Coordination with validation team during qualification and requalification of equipment/area.
7. To Ensure Prior intimation to validation team regarding any qualification, requalification of area, equipment and facility.
8. To Ensure the Process flow, Personnel flow; Material flow shall be done as per the pre-defined procedures.
9. Preparation and review of SOP?s, and review of Batch records and process related protocols.
10. To perform/ensure the cleaning of items, equipment?s and machine parts as per the SOP.
11. Information to Immediate Supervisor in case any anomalies found in the machine/area. 12. Close monitoring of the completion of batch Compounding.
13. Batch Planning and man power management as per the requirement.
14. To ensure the on line completion of batch records and log books and completion of batch transactions through ERP.
15. Maintaining minimum inventory of clean room consumables, items and spares of equipment?s.
16. Follow the fogging procedure as per SOP.
17. Compounding and Filtration of Bulk solution as per SOP.
18. CIP / SIP of Transfer lines, compounding vessels as per SOP.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.