Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services is contract discovery, development and manufacturing service organization with a mission to relentlessly work for the success of our clients to accelerate the journey of a new drug from laboratory to market. With a culture of addressing complex challenges with simple innovative solutions and troubleshooting problems, we are here to add value to clients.
Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services Limited – Recruitment Drive – R&D Medicinal Chemistry || Bangalore || 05 Sep 21
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Synthesize and characterize novel NCEs as per client specifications, in an efficient and independent manner.
- Broad knowledge of modern organic chemistry and synthetic methods
- Heterocyclic chemistry, metal catalysed reactions, handling air/moisture sensitive reagents, hydrogenations, carrying out multi-step synthesis etc.
- Work with a wide range of techniques in synthesis and purification (Chromatographic methods including smooth knowledge of MPLCs), and spectroscopic characterization of novel compounds (NMR, LCMS, HPLC, IR etc.).
- Up to date maintenance of Lab Note Books, as per client specifications and guidelines. Generation of final reports and other scientific documents, as needed.
- Understanding of systems and process pertaining to safety, health and environment. Follow the EHS guidelines, as per zero tolerance policy.
Desired Candidate Profile
- M.Sc. Organic Chemistry/Chemistry
- Experience:- 1-3 years in Synthetic Chemistry(Small Scale)
Kindly note :
- Candidates only from Bangalore are advised to attend
- Candidates Should carry Certificate of both dose COVID vaccination or COVID negative report (RT-PCR)
- Last three months salary slips and latest salary revision letter 3.Passport size photograph
Date: 5th September, 2021
Time: 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM
Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services Ltd
39-40, KIADB Industrial Area,
Electronic City Phase – II,
Bangalore – 560100
Contact – Naresh Dantala ( 7330624247 )
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here