Auriga Research: Conceptualized as an organization fulfilling the ardent need of clients by offering fully integrated service package which includes: Highest quality clinical services meeting strict ethical norms and timelines Successful bio-analytical method development and validation including the challenging molecules in the industry Product Development Data management executed through validated processes and reporting services BA-BE studies under experienced delivery team.
Walk-In Interview at Auriga Resaerch
- Qualification:B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, MS/M.Sc, B.Com, M.Com
- Experience : 00-04+years
- Role: Trainee, Junior Officer Technical(GC/HPLC/Icpms/LCMS), Accountant, CS
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Salary: 1.75-5 Lacs P.A.
- No.of Openings: 20
Roles and Responsibilities
: Pharma Chemical – Trainee – 10 Vacancies
1. Experience in chemical pharma testing in a laboratory.
2. Experience in handling instruments like ph-meter, uv-spectrometer,
3. Analysis of tablets, capsules, ointments, raw materials etc.
4. Conducting chemical analysis and Preparing all reports related to chemical analysis.
5. Should be capable to Investigate OOS and any laboratory deviations.
6. Ensure timely sampling and analysis of chemicals.
Skills: Quality control, chemical analysis, UV, CHEMICAL PHARMA, PH METER, UV SPECTROMETER.
Junior Officer Technical : HPLC – 05 Vacancies
Essentials: Well versed with HPLC and GC, Calibration and Validation, method development, and quality management system documentation.
Junior Officer Technical : LCMS – 03 Vacancies
* Must be able to legibly and accurately complete all forms and /or notebooks.
* Must be adequately trained in Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) standards.
* Must be able to attain proficiency in using database applications required for the completion of
* Must possess excellent written communication skills.
* Generate sample run lists from the laboratorys information management system(LIMS)
* Set up the (LCMS) system for sample analysis and run samples according to defined methods. Document activities according to company SOPs.
* Process and review instrument data and documents all observations according to SOPs.
* Upload data into laboratorys LIMS.
* Prepare reagents needed for routine analysis.
* Write or contribute to the review of written SOPs in the laboratory.
* Understand and comply with all safety procedures applicable to the type of work performed.
* Work with all laboratory personnel to maintain a safe and clean working environment.
* Work with the QAU and Safety Officer to address and correct issues arising from quality assurance or safety audits.
* Make fulfill other jobs/responsibilities as directed by management consistent with skill level and training.
Accountant Job Duties: 01 Vacancy
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.