ARISTO Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd was founded in 2008 and established itself as one of the most important pharmaceutical companies within a very short time. The company is run by management as an owner-managed medium-sized enterprise. ARISTO has been consistently growing faster than the Indian Pharma Market. This makes us the 3rd largest company in the product segments where we have our presence. ARISTO believes in building and nurturing brands to a leadership position in respective segments. The efforts in this direction have made ten brands feature in the coveted top 300 brands of the Indian Pharma Market.
We are a progressive pharmaceutical company, ranked amongst the top ten Indian pharmaceutical organizations. We are in need of competent professionals in the following disciplines for our OSD formulation unit at Sikkim:
QA : Officers & Chemists:
- B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc with must having experience of 2-7 years of relevant in IPQA & documentations as per cGMP norms (Validation, qualification, APQR, Control Sample and Stability Study).
QC : Officers & Chemists:
- M.Sc./ B.Pharma with 2-7 years of experience in Instrumentation and Chemical. Must be conversant with handling of HPLC/GC & Other QC instruments. Good exposure of GLP & documentation is necessary.
Production / Packing: Officers / Chemists:
- B.Pharm / M.Pharm with 2-7 years of experience in manufacturing of Tablets / Capsules/ Packing. Having good exposer of Granulation, compression, Coating & Capsule Manufacturing and its Troubleshooting and Packing Primary and secondary area.
- Must have knowledge of cGMP documentation & its compliance.
Production / Packing:
- Machine Operators & Technician: Should have 3-8 years’ experience in operating machines in any one or more of these areas: Granulation, Hi speed Compression, Hi speed capsule filling, Hi speed PLC operated Blister & Strip packing machine with camera / EPD inspection system & Automatic cartonating machine. (ITI qualification and experience on PLC based machines will be preferred)
- Officer-Electrical / Technician Process / Water System / Utility – B.Tech / ITI / Diploma with 2-5 years of relevant work experience in Pharmaceutical industry will be considered.
Eligible applicants can walk-in with their Bio-Data, 2 PP photos and testimonials of education, work experience and salary proof for an interview to be held between 9 am to 1 pm on 25.11. 2023 at Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Baghey Khola, Majitar, East Sikkim.
For any Quarry contact on +917047075555 / 7047076666
Preference will be given to candidates from Sikkim having Sikkim Subject
Like what you’re seeing and if you found the write up useful, would love to hear your feedback in the comment section. Do share, like and follow for more on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, Whatapp & Whatapp Channel.
Related Jobs: ACME Group – Freshers Walk-In on 23rd Nov’ 2023 for Production, Packing, QA, QC, Warehouse, Microbiology, Regulatory Affairs, Engineering
Follow the Pharma Wisdom Jobs channel on WhatsApp: Click Here
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here