Aragen offers an excellent opportunity for chemistry research scientists who are looking at advancing their career in Synthesis. If you are looking at working with an organization that is ‘Great Place To Work’ certified and offers a vibrant work culture, Aragen is the company for you.
Aragen Life Sciences Hiring BSc (Chemistry) Freshers for Analytical department
Work Location: Hyderabad
B.Sc (Chemistry) with 0 – 1 years of relevant experience
Should be flexible working in shifts.
Role and Responsibilities:
- This role is responsible for supporting senior chemist in conducting analytical testing on chemical compounds and examining their purity levels. The primary objectives of this role are to accurately determine purity of the finished and the intermediate compounds and maintain complete record of the analysis.
- Conduct analysis and purification of samples
- Collect all the samples and record contents into the register
- Collect solvents from the store and check for its quality
- Prepare samples for the required analysis
- Prepare mobile phase for HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography), LCMS (Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectroscopy) and Prep HPLCs
- Support senior chemist in monitoring the reaction with analytical study. Typical tests include Wet Analysis, NMR, GCMS and LCMS etc.
- Support senior chemist in preparing report with test results
- Ensure safety at work through adherence of best lab management practices
Candidate with relevant educational background can share their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar Jobs: Medreich Limited – Multiple Openings for Production / Manufacturing / Packing / QC / QA Departments – Apply Now
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here