Apollo Pharmacy With over 5000 stores, Apollo Pharmacy is the largest pharmacy retail chain in India. We have been serving our customers dedicatedly for over 35 years while touching the lives of over 20 Crore customers annually with genuine quality healthcare products. Build your career with a strong purpose to serve communities by joining our vibrant workforce of over 40,000 committed personnel spread across the country.
Apollo Pharmacy Walk-In Interview
- Positions: Pharmacist
- Qualification : B.Pharm
- Experience: 01 to 03+Years
- Salary: ₹ 2-3 Lacs P.A.
- No.of Openings: 03
- Location: Navi Mumbai
Similar Jobs: Jodas Expoim Pvt. Ltd – Walk-In Interviews for Multiple Positions in Engineering / Production / Quality Control / R&D on 24th Mar’ 2023
Time and Venue
17th March – , 11.00 AM – 5.30 PM
Apollo Hospital, Sector 23, Plot No 13, Parsik Hill Road, CBD Belapur, Nearest Railway Station Seawood darave and Nerul
Contact – Krishnanand G ( 7304442103 )
- To receive the patient with a smile and greet them.
- To counsel the patients /customers about the prescribed medicines to maintain good relations with customers/doctors.
- To receive and transcribe prescriptions from customers and advise the dosage of medicines to the patients.
- Cross check the issuing medicines with bill with regard to patient name, items name, quantity, expiry, MRP.and acknowledge the bill
- Storing the drugs under proper conditions of refrigeration and security
- To maintain the JCI related compliances and documentation as applicable to OP Pharmacy.
- To maintain free home delivery register and follow-up the medicines deliveries to the customers in time.
- All Medicine Dispensing bills to be signed by pharmacist
- Dispense drugs pursuant to a prescription issued by the doctor. In case the prescribed medicines not available, arrange the same from the in-house pharmacies for the honour of 100% prescription. Substitution of medicines is to be consulted with the doctor.
- To maintain Narcotics drugs and its related documentation.
- To prepare bills in computer and collect the payment.
- To maintain record for no stock items and follow-up the same.
- Check quantity, MRP, batch number and date of expiry of the received items from Vendor/Stores before entering into computer.
- Ensure that 100% physical stock is tallied according to allocated category (Tablets, Syrups, Injections, Fluids, Ointments, Liquids, Capsules, Powders, Drops, Surgicals, Miscellaneous) on weekly basis. Daily rack wise verification of fast moving items
Similar Jobs: Deccan Fine Chemicals – Walk-In Interviews for Freshers & Experienced in Quality Control on 20th – 26th Mar’ 2023
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here