Anthem Biosciences is a Contract Research and Innovation Service Provider (CRISP), with a built-up capacity to house over 1000 researchers and manufacture novel commercial drug actives, from its two sites in Bangalore, India. Over its short history, since commencing operations in 2007, the company has become a powerhouse for drug and new products development and manufacture, with equal emphasis on biological and chemistry based products and services.
Walk-in-interview for Chemical Synthesis Plant – Unit II
We are looking for candidates with 1-8 years of experience in the process of operating the peptide synthesizer and the operation of the lyophilizer and potent active pharmaceutical ingredient(HPAPI ) synthesis.
- Department: Chemical Synthesis
- Experience: 1-8 yrs
- Qualification: B.Sc / B.E / B.Tech / Diploma
- Job Location: Bangalore
Roles & Responsibility:
1. Handling of Peptide synthesizer
2. Operation of Lyophilizer
3. Handling various types of Isolators
4. Execution of batches as per instructions in the batch manufacturing record.
5. Carrying out various unit operations in their respective shifts as per the laid down procedures and safety practices.
6. Following cGMP and safety practices during operations.
7. Updating of batch manufacturing records, equipment log books, status boards, and other related records.
8. Reporting deviations and incidents in the unit operations as per the laid down procedures and safety practices.
9. Having control of chemical substances by proper labeling, safe handling, and safe disposal.
10. Coordination with QA and Logistics for packing and dispatch of finished goods.
11. Requesting and approval of requested raw materials from stores.
12. Handling of various safety equipment like PAPR, SCBA, and Fire Extinguishers.
- Date: 19/08/2023
- Time: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Venue: Plot No. 276-P & 277-P, Survey No. 20, Harohalli Industrial Area Phase II, Near Bannikuppe Village, Harohalli, Ramnagar District, Karnataka-562112