Anthem Biosciences is a Contract Research and Innovation Service Provider (CRISP), with a built-up capacity to house over 1000 researchers and manufacture novel commercial drug actives, from its two sites in Bangalore, India. Over its short history, since commencing operations in 2007, the company has become a powerhouse for drug and new products development and manufacture, with equal emphasis on biological and chemistry based products and services.
We are hiring! for the Quality Assurance Unit (GLP) Department.
We are looking for candidates with 2 to 6 years of experience in Preclinical Toxicology/ Freshers with GLP knowledge may be considered.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Experienced in auditing preclinical Toxicology studies
2. Firm understanding and up-to-date knowledge of GLP regulations, OECD Principles of Good Laboratory Practices, FDA, and industry standards.
3. Ability to support regulatory and sponsor audits
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
Also Read: Walk-In Interviews for Freshers & Experienced in QC / QA / AQA / IPQA / Purchase / Warehouse / Mechanical Maintenance / Marketing Departments – Formulation Plant on 19th – 23rd Sep’ 2023 @ BVR Solutions, Hyderabad
- Department: Quality Assurance Unit (GLP)
- Job Location: Bommasandra
- Education: M. Pharm/ MVSC
- Experience: 2 to 3 years’ experience in Preclinical Toxicology / Freshers with GLP knowledge may be considered.
Also Read: Oxygenta Pharmaceutical Limited – Hiring Freshers & Experienced in Production Department – Apply Now
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here