Amoli has a successful track record in the pharmaceutical and allied industry. Making a beginning as a manufacturer of APIs and Intermediates, it made successful forays in the field of Contract Research and Custom Synthesis. Amoli has been working collaboratively with some of the leading global healthcare players. Presence in USA, EUROPE, JAPAN, RUSSIA, SOUTH EAST ASIA, MIDDLE EAST AND LATAM and it is fast growing and well integrated healthcare group.
Role & responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of in method development of analytical methods at HPLC,UPLC, LCMS in API only.
- Having good knowledge about column selection tools, separation techniques for analytes, buffer selection procedure, pH selection tools.
- Good knowledge about carryover studies, faith & purge studies, sample preparation techniques.
- Good Knowledge about PGI & Nitroso impurities.
- Having good exposure of Analytical method validation / verification at UPLC, HPLC, LCMS.
- Operation & Calibration of HPLC, UPLC, LCMS, Balance, pH meter.
Preferred candidate profile
- M.Sc. – Analytical / Organic Chemistry
- Experience of working with API Industry must.
Perks and benefits
- Bus & Canteen Facility Available
**Interested candidates can share their CV on email@example.com with the below mentioned details.
Total Years of Experience:
Specific Reason for Job change:
Availability for personal round of Interview:
Similar Jobs: Emcure Pharma – Walk-In Interviews on 20th Aug’ 2023 for QC / QA / Microbiology / Manufacturing Departments
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here