Amoli has a successful track record in the pharmaceutical and allied industry. Making a beginning as a manufacturer of APIs and Intermediates, it made successful forays in the field of Contract Research and Custom Synthesis. Amoli has been working collaboratively with some of the leading global healthcare players. Presence in USA, EUROPE, JAPAN, RUSSIA, SOUTH EAST ASIA, MIDDLE EAST AND LATAM and it is fast growing and well integrated healthcare group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of operation and trouble shooting on instruments like HPLC, UPLC, Auto titrator, UV, IR, PSD, Polarimeter etc.
- Experience in method development and method validation on HPLC, UPLC, GCHS, and wet analysis.
- Good knowledge about GLP, 21 CFR, all regulatory guidelines and documentation.
- Analytical Method Development and handling of Troubleshooting.
- Validation of Analytical methods.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- M.Sc. – Analytical / Organic Chemistry
- Experience of working with API Industry must.
Perks and Benefits:
- Bus & Canteen Facility Available
Similar Jobs: Cipla Walk in on 03rd May 2023
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here