Amneal Pharmaceuticals is conducting Walk in drive on 21st March 2021 For QA,QC.Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American publicly traded generics and specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey. . Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- Location :Ahmedabad( Bavla, Moraiya, Changodar )
- Post Name:Pharmacist/Chemist/Bio Chemist
- Qualification: B.Pharm/M. Pharm/ M.sc
- Experience: 2 to 7 years
- No of Vacancies: 32
- Details of Salary: Details not provided by recruiter
Time and Venue : 21st March , 9.00 AM – 3.00 PMAmneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez Village: Matoda Sarkhej Bavla Road, Ahmedabad – 382213 (view on Map)
- Email: email@example.com
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
1. Responsible for preparation, review and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures of Quality Assurance department.
2. Should have sound knowledge and experience in Environmental Monitoring (Air Sampling, Settle Plate, Surface Monitoring, Personnel Monitoring)
3. Responsible for stage wise line clearance activity before commencing the operations like dispensing, manufacturing, filling, Lyophilization, sealing, labelling and packing operations.
4. Supervision of sampling activity for in process and finished samples for analysis and other samples requirement as per protocols (Process Validation, Cleaning Validation etc.)
5. To review test results comparison report of API/ Excipients against manufacturer’s certificate of analysis and Amneal’s certificate of analysis for vendor qualification.
6. Review and implementation of vendor notification/declaration provided by SSSM from respective vendor at site.
7. To prepare standard operating procedures of Quality Assurance Department and review the SOPs of cross functional departments.
8. To handle the changes carried out in the location by assessing the risks associated with it as per the change control procedure.
9. Supervision of sampling activity for in process and finished samples for analysis and other samples requirement as per protocols (Process Validation, Cleaning Validation etc.)