Amneal Pharmaceuticals, is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company powered by a robust U.S. generics business and a growing branded business. Together, our team is working to build one of the most dynamic pharmaceutical companies in our rapidly changing industry. Todays healthcare environment requires a new approach and new ideas. While staying true to our reputation for quality, service and value, we are reinventing our processes, our playbook and our creative partnerships.
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Walk in Interview on 19th June, 2021(Saturday) for Manufacturing(OSD)
Requirement for Granulation, Compression, Coating, Capsulation, Blister Packing
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions in Manufacturing OSD (oral solid dosage) unit for our Ahmedabad SEZ Matoda & Rajoda Plant.
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Mask will be mandatory for all
- Do not attend interview if suffering from any health issue (Cold, Cough, fever or Sore Throat)
Date: 19th June, 2021 (Saturday)
Timing: 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Near Hotel Kankavati
Village : Rajoda Bavla Road
Please find the Job details below :
Openings in Area : Granulation, Compression, Coating, Capsulation , Packing
Designation : For Operators/Officer/Sr. Officer/Executive
Qualification: ITI / B.Sc. / Diploma/ M.Sc./ B.pharm
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Job Location : SEZ MATODA & Rajoda (OSD unit Ahmedabad)
- Candidates should have hands of experience of equipment’s like RMG, FBE, Glatt, Co-Mill, V-Blender, Bosch capsule Filling machine, Fette compression machine, Auto coater, CVC Line and Blister packaging line equipment with Track and Trace system.
- To follow cGMP regulations at production department.
- Must be from OSD background
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing/Packaging area of OSD.
- The candidate with good communication and inter-personal skills, computer knowledge and exposure to cGMP/GDP, knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements is essential.
- Candidates from API background need not apply.
Note: You may walk in for interview with current CV along with CTC proof Appointment letter, Increment letter & last 3 months salary slip & Bank statement, Aadhar & PAN card and 2 passport size photograph.
Thanks & Regards