Telephonic scheduled Interviews @ AMNEAL PHARMACEUTICALS PRIVATE LIMITED
Required experience: 2 – 7 years
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Date & Time: 15th & 16th May21 (Saturday & Sunday) 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for Injectable unit for our Ahmedabad SEZ Matoda Plant.
Date: 15th & 16th May21 (Saturday & Sunday)
Timing: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sterile Manufacturing (Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
Designation: Sr. Executive/ Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer
Qualification: M.Pharm/ B.Pharm/ M.Sc
Total Experience: 02 to 07 years
Area: Aseptic, Controlled area (Sealing, Filling, capping, Production QMS) & packing
Line: Ophthalmic, Vial, PFS & LYO
Positions: Officer (25)
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company’s service by means of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area and controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on vial filling, sealing, Autoclave, Lyophilizer, PFS filling, cartridge filling machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Eye drop filling machine and related batch mfg. process.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Must be from Parenteral background
Preferred Exposure for Ophthalmic line:
Three piece-sterile eye drop filling machine operation (groninger), Nanomill Operation, Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing
Required Candidate profile
The candidate with good communication and inter personal skills, computer knowledge and exposure to cGMP/ GLP Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirement is essential.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organisation. Candidates with relevant experience and meeting the above requirements may pl. mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the email subject line CV for Sterile Manufacturing. Also mention following details in email:-
– Your Name
– Name of current organization
– Total experience
– Current CTC
– Expected CTC
– Notice period
Our HR team will contact you and provide time-slot for telephonic interview, in case your CV is suitable to our requirement.