Amneal Pharmaceuticals is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company powered by a robust U.S. generics business and a growing branded business. Together, our nearly 6,000 colleagues are working to build one of the most dynamic pharmaceutical companies in our rapidly changing industry. Today’s healthcare environment requires a new approach and new ideas. While staying true to our reputation for quality, service and value, we are reinventing our processes, our playbook and our creative partnerships. We are focused on delivering outcomes that meet important medical needs, make quality medicines more accessible and more affordable, and provide solutions for tomorrow’s health challenges. Our leadership and global colleagues are deeply experienced and forward-thinking. We have the capabilities, scale and resources for growth and success. We are nimble and determined. We are Amneal and We make healthy possible.
Openings in Manufacturing (Solid Oral) @ Amneal Pharma, Ahmedabad
Requirement for Granulation, Compression, Coating, Capsulation, Blister Packing
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions in Manufacturing OSD (oral solid dosage) unit for our Ahmedabad SEZ Matoda Plant.
Please find the Job details below :
Openings in Area : Granulation, Compression, Coating, Capsulation , Packing
- Designation : For Operators/Officer/Sr. Officer/Executive
- Qualification: ITI / B.Sc. / Diploma/ B.Pharm
- Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Candidates should have hands on experience along with knowledge of 21 CFR compliance in equipment’s like RMG, FBE, Glatt, Co-Mill, V-Blender, Bosch capsule Filling machine, Fette compression machine, Auto coater, CVC Line and Blister packaging line equipment with Track and Trace system.
- To follow cGMP regulations at production department.
- Must be from OSD manufacturing background.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing/Packaging area of OSD.
- The candidate with good communication and inter-personal skills, computer knowledge and exposure to cGMP/GDP, knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements is essential.
- Candidates from API background need not apply.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 05 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
Interested candidate can share cv on email@example.com
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here