Amneal is a high-quality producer of solid and Injectable generic products and one of the fastest-growing global generics producers. We believe that the world is our family and we are committed for consistently producing high quality affordable medicines. Amneal is expanding its operations in India and invites people who share its value of relentless pursuit of quality, integrity, treating each other with respect and encouraging the very best in everyone to join the Amneal family.
Amneal Pharma Recruiting For Following:
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 07-12+years
- Role: Senior Executive / Assistant Manager/Senior Manager / Assistant General Manager
- Department: Indirect Taxation / Corporate Affairs
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
Interested candidates can share their CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs: Intas Pharmaceuticals Job vacancy – Submit Resume to HR Email
We at Amneal Pharma have multiple opening in Indirect Taxation / Corporate Affairs department. Below are the details:
Designation: Senior Executive / Assistant Manager
Experience Required: 06 – 11 Years
- should be good in communication skill & having exposure to deal with SCN and other notices.
- should be having good knowledge on GST provisions, Customs law, SEZ and EOU knowledge will be an added advantage.
- should have exposure to GST ITC availment provisions, Exports with and without payment of taxes.
- Knowledge on getting the refunds from GST portal.
- Able to handle the routine work of inwards of RM / PM/ CG to export of final products with incentives.
- Should have exposure to DGFT/FTP and availing various incentive schemes.
- Should be able to generate E-invoicing e-way bills etc.
- Reconciliation Vs books of accounts and GST.
- Able to file a GST Returns on periodical basis.
- Should have ability to guide plant people on taxation part and updates in indirect taxes matter.
- Monitoring of appropriate preparation of GRN and availing ITC.
Designation: Senior Manager / Assistant General Manager
Experience Required: 10 – 20 Years
- Responsible for Preparation of online applications for MEIS & SEIS benefits for Plant units and follow-up with License issuing authority.
- Monitoring the daily routine work at plants.
- Ensure timely filing of returns related to Prohibition & Excise, Narcotics.
- Liasioning with SEZ & EOU authorities for obtaining various permissions and follow-ups.
- Monitoring the smooth functioning of work related to obtaining various licenses / permissions from Industries Commissioner, FDA & CDSCO authorities.
- Coordinate with inter-department and cross functional departments for smooth functioning of daily routine work and to resolve the issues faced by subordinates in their daily routine tasks.
- Guidance and knowledge sharing with subordinates.
Related Jobs: Lupin Limited – Hiring B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc Freshers & Experienced – Mail Resume to HR
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here