Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company powered by a robust U.S. generics business and a growing branded business. Together, our team is working to build one of the most dynamic pharmaceutical companies in our rapidly changing industry. Todays healthcare environment requires a new approach and new ideas.
Amneal – Sterile Formulation -API Manufacturing Walk-In interview
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for Injectable unit for our SEZ Matoda, Palli(Kadi)
Date: 04th Jul 2021 (Sunday)
Timing: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Productivity House, 2nd FLOOR, BPC Rd,
Sterile Manufacturing ( Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
JOB location: SEZ Matoda & Palli (Sachana Kadi)
Designation: Executive/ Officer/ Operators/ FTE
Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharm / Diploma Engineering / D. Pharm / B.Sc / ITI
Total Experience: 02 to 07 years
Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, intervention, Bag Printing, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization etc)
Line: Ophthalmic, Vial, PFS & LYO, BAG & Ophthalmic
Officer/Executive – SEZ & PALLI : 50
Operator – SEZ Matoda/ FTE – Palli : 20
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background with exposure to Bag & vial filling process.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company’s service by means of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area and controlled are related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- BMR-BPR review
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
You have to walk in for interview with updated CV along with copies of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and 1 passport size photograph.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Below things need to follow:
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend interview if you are suffering from any health issue (cold, Cough, fever or Sore Throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.
- Kindly co-operate with security personnel.
We are also having openings for OSD Division in various department like ARD, F&D, Manufacturing(OSD),Quality Control(OSD)hence please send resumes by email on email@example.com