Amneal Pharmaceuticals is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company powered by a robust U.S. generics business and a growing branded business. Together, our nearly 6,000 colleagues are working to build one of the most dynamic pharmaceutical companies in our rapidly changing industry. Today’s healthcare environment requires a new approach and new ideas. While staying true to our reputation for quality, service and value, we are reinventing our processes, our playbook and our creative partnerships. We are focused on delivering outcomes that meet important medical needs, make quality medicines more accessible and more affordable, and provide solutions for tomorrow’s health challenges. Our leadership and global colleagues are deeply experienced and forward-thinking. We have the capabilities, scale and resources for growth and success. We are nimble and determined. We are Amneal and We make healthy possible.
Walk-in Drive @ Amneal Pharma for Manufacturing department (Injectable/ Parenteral) on 12-Mar-23 (Sunday)
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for Injectable/parenteral units for SEZ Matoda Plant, Ahmedabad.
Date : 12th March, 2023 (Sunday)
Time : 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Venue : Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez, Sarkhej Bavla Highway,
Vil. Matoda, Ahmedabad 382213
Job Location : SEZ MATODA, Ahmedabad
1. Sterile Manufacturing (Injectable/Parenteral Unit)
- Designation: Operator/Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/ Sr. Executive
- Qualification: ITI/ B.Sc/ Diploma / B. Pharm / M.Sc / M.Pharm
- Total Experience: 02 to 06 years (Pharma experience only)
- Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization, Visual Inspection testing/ VIT etc.)
- Line: Ophthalmic, PFS, Cartridges, Lyophilizer and Vial
- Machine Exposure: Three piece sterile eye drop filling machine (Groninger / Optima), Dyno Truking filling and sealing machine, Bosch filling machine, Steam sterilizer (Fedegree)
Related Jobs: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Walk In on 11th March for B.sc / M.sc / B. Pharm / M. Pharm
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background & exposure to Aseptic vial / Bottle filling process is desirable.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area & Controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Preparation & review of BMR-BPR
- Preferred Exposure for Ophthalmic line: Three piece sterile eye drop bottle filling machine operation (Groninger / Optima), Dynomill Operation, autoclave (Fedegari) Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing
Related Jobs: UMEDICA Laboratories Pvt. Ltd – Walk-In Interview on 12th March 2023-50 Multiple Positions
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 01 to 06 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
Kindly carry your updated CV along with copies of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and passport size photograph, at the interview venue.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on below email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below points need to be followed:
- The above positions are for experienced candidates only.