Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Walk In
- Qualification:Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
- Experience : 00-02+years
- Role: ML Data Associate
- Job Location: Chennai
- No. Openings: 30
- Salary: ₹ 2-2.5 Lacs P.A.
Time and Venue
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd, Infinity Towers, Ramanujan IT City, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park, Old Mahabalipuram Rd, Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600113.
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/Ttxta3ed9CuE7xwD6
This is a contractual role for a period of 12 months and will be extended/converted based on your performance and business requirment.
Role & responsibilities
• Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
• Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using
in-house tools and software.
• Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
• Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing
tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process – we believe every
ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
• Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing
• A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory • Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
• Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required • Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required • High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
Note: Please ignore if you have already attended the assessment/interview for the same role in the last 6 months
Like what you’re seeing and if you found the write up useful, would love to hear your feedback in the comment section. Do share, like and follow for more on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, Whatapp & Whatapp Channel.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here