Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 3000 crores today, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical company. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough and also have significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc. We have newly setup plants of Oncology, General Injectable and Dermaceuticals .
Walk-In Interviews at Vadodara organized by Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited on 25.03.2023, Saturday for its Quality Control function of API Manufacturing sites based at Panelav and Karakhadi near Vadodara.
- Department: Quality Control
- Role: Executive
- Experience: 1-5 yrs
- Job Location: Panelav and Karakhadi near Vadodara
Related Jobs: Shodhana Laboratories – Walk-Ins for B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc Freshers & Experienced for QC / Production on 25th Mar’ 2023
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of In-process, Intermediates, Raw material, Packing material, Finished products, Stability study, Hold time study, Process validation, Cleaning samples, Vendor development and any analysis allocated by team leader and release with proper documentation..
- Ensuring analysis is performed compliance to GLP.
- Ensuring analysis raw data is documented on-line.
- Initiation, Completion and filing of Daily analysis reports.
- Ensuring any abnormal results, incidents, deviations, discrepancies are reported immediately to the reporting Section Head.
- Ensuring all relevant log entries are made for every activity wherever applicable.
- Supervise compliance to all cGMP, GxP or any other regulatory requirements including EHS requirements.
- Report any quality concerns or suggestions for improvements to Department Head.
- Execute and supervise all tasks and activities as per the applicable SOPs and company policy.
- To maintain the safety norms while working in lab. (e.g. Wear goggles, PPE, Disposal of sample/media as per procedure etc).
- Ensuring analysis is performed as per valid procedures and by using calibrated instruments / Standards.
- Ensuring self-discipline with respect to wearing aprons, attendance and personnel hygiene and inter relations.
- To perform Labware LIMS related activities.
- Any other assignment given by the Section Head or Department Head.
Walk-In Interview Details:
Walk-In Date: 25 March, 2023
Time: 9.30 AM – 2.30 PM
Venue: Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, Vadodara
Please share this information on your Linked
Contact – Mr. Zoef Shaikh (8128963627)