Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd is hiring for Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager/ QA/ Validation.Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., is largest contract manufacturing company engaged in manufacturing of pharmaceutical formulation, ayurvedic/herbal preparations, hormones, nutraceuticals and more.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Location : Haridwar
- Post Name: Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager/ QA/ Validation
- Qualification: B.Pharma / M.Pharma
- Experience: 7 – 10 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: https://www.akums.in
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
- Address;Plot No. 26A-30, Sector-8-A, I.I.E., SIDCUL, Ranipur, HARIDWAR, Uttaranchal – 249403,India
Job Description/Skills Required :
- Responsible for review of investigation related to Non-compliance, Deviation, Incident, NCR, OOS, OOT, laboratory incidents investigation and Risk Assessment report etc. in consultation with respective departments
- Responsible for participation in RCA (Investigation) of Incident, Deviation, NCR, Market complaints, Risk Assessment & Corrective & Preventive Action (CAPA).
- Responsible for Review and to provide the inputs for further enhancement of all departmental SOPs.
- Monitoring of SOP / Log book issuance, control, and retrieval in co-ordination with respective section Head / department Head.
- To provide Training as per department Annual Training Calendar (ATC) or time to time Need Based training (NBT) as per requirement.
- Responsible for monitoring of Qualification and Validation/Calibration activities, Quality Management System, Documents and Data control
- Responsible for Review and timely completion of HVAC/Area qualification and equipment qualification in plant 4.
- Qualification of service providers and miscellaneous items.
- Responsible for compliance of Internal/external/Self inspection/Regulatory audits.
- Responsible for Approval of Bound log book issuance slip, Document numbering & Issuance format etc.
- Responsible for review of Audit data raw data and Meta Data in Quality control area
- Any other responsibilities assign by senior from time to time.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.