Aarti Industries Limited (AIL) is a leading Indian manufacturer of speciality chemicals and pharmaceuticals with a global footprint. We combine process chemistry competence (recipe focus) with a scale-up engineering competence (asset utilisation) for creating a sustainable future.
Aarti Industries Limited Walk-In Interview
- Positions: Executive – Documentation
- Qualification : B.Sc/ M.Sc
- Experience: 04 to 08 Years
- Working Location: Tarapur,Maharashtra, Boisar,Maharashtra
- Salary: 4-8 Lacs P.A.
Walk-In Interview Details:
Role & responsibilities:
- To Handled all QMS documents as per cGMP guidelines.
- Preparation of new BPR, ECR, formats, SOPs and protocols its review and execution.
- To ensure all raw materials receipt, Solvent receipt and Verification.
- Co- ordinate with other department personnel for smooth operation of manufacturing activities.
- To plan and conduct process development batches as per technology transfer document.
- To maintain and check batch production records and other record on daily basis.
- To ensure operation procedure and instruction required for production.
- Handling of the deviation, OOS,OOT and incidents its investigation.
- To provide training to workers and shop floor officer of cGMP.
- To perform and check calibration activity, PM activity as per scheduled.
- To ensure facility and documents all time in presentable manner.
- To prepare and ensure reconciliation record and MIS report.
- To Keep plant updated in terms of GMP.
- Qualification required – BSC/MSC – Chemistry.
- Candidate must be from USFDA approved Plant.
- GMP Knowledge is must.