Gland Pharma Ltd. A globally renowned manufacturer of Small Volume Parenterals (SVPs), Gland Pharma was founded in 1978 at Hyderabad by a visionary, PVN Raju, who has always thought far ahead of his time. Since inception, Gland Pharma stands testimony to the founder’s exemplary commitment to Quality, having emerged as a global player with presence in about 90 countries in five continents. We have a wide range of injectables, including vials, ampoules, pre-filled syringes, lyophilized vials, dry powders, infusions and ophthalmic solutions.
We are conducting Walk-In Interviews for Below Departments
Walk-in Interviews – Production
- Operation & Cleaning of Vial Filling and Stoppering Machine.
- Responsible for filtration of different products.
- Maintaining good housekeeping in their work area.
- Online documentation of all the activities in log books.
- Operation of Equipment during periodic qualification stage.
- Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures during the operation and cleaning of the
- Co-ordination with engineering department during preventive maintenance and machine break
- Reporting all the deviations to the immediate supervisor.
- Responsible for smooth operation of the machine and giving the desired output in the
scheduled timelines with defined cGMP standards.
- Maintain discipline and motivate the workforce for better productivity and cGMP compliance.
Experience: 2 to 6 Years (Injectable Experience)
Key skills : Sterile Injectable exposure in Compounding, Filling, Sealing, Washing & Line Management, QMS, Machine operator, Line Chemist, BPCR Review
Experience: 2-6 yrs
Education Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharm, B.Sc / M.Sc, ITI/Diploma
Walk-in Interviews – IPQA
1. Performing the line clearances at all stages of packing like Optical testing, Labeling, Over Printing and Packing, etc…
- Performing the in-process checks at all stages of packing like Optical Testing, Labeling, Overprinting and Packing, etc…
- Monitoring of activities in Optical Testing, Labeling, Over Printing and Packing.
- Monitoring of Calibration of equipment/systems.
- Verification and review of batch packing activities, log books, GMP records and BPCR for accuracy of data and completion.
- Performing of spot checks.
- Monitoring the destruction of optical rejects.
- Validation& revalidation of optical testing operators as per protocol.
- Sampling of control samples, stability samples and identification samples as per SOP/BPCR and protocols.
- Review of temperature monitoring data of packing areas, walk in coolers and freezers In packing block.
- To continually focus on cGMP, design and training of individuals in their relevant operations.
- Preparation and execution of Knapp kit protocols.
- Verification of preventive maintenance activities & documentation in the packing department
- Verification of secondary packing material as per the pack profile &BPCR requirements
- Report to in charge IPQA about any deviations in packing area.
- Supporting the QMS activities in the packing department.
- Co-coordinating with training department to full fill the training requirements as per the company policy.
- Coordinating with the safety department to meet the safety requirements as per company policy.
- Coordinating & communicating with the other departments for smooth running of activity
Experience: 2 to 4 Years (Injectable Experience)
Key skills: Hands-on experience in Quality overseeing & Sampling at various stages (Dispensing, Compounding, Filtration and Filling) of Injectable Manufacturing.
Experience in execution of Submission/Process Validation batches and Cleaning validation.
Education Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharm,
Walk-in Interviews – Packing
1. Lead assigned optical testing line / area and packing area in daily shift in producing and delivering committed daily plan volumes, safely, reliably, with quality standards.
- Daily monitoring of man power.
- Ensure that equipment, processes, line cleaning and line clearances are completed /operated as per SOPs requirements.
- Accurately and timely complete in-process checks, on-line BPCRs and all other key documents.
- Accurately monitor and drive hourly outputs as per lay down procedures.
- Ensure that all shift operations are performed as per cGMP requirements, SOPs with discipline.
- Responsible with IPQA department in ensuring timely execution of activities as per daily plan commitments.
- Involving in IQ and OQ Execution and qualification of Equipment.
- Arrangement of SPM components for machine trials as and when required.
- Efficiently manage materials by controlling how and where they are stored prior to and after use, received at line and promptly transfer finished goods.
- Maintenance good housekeeping in the packing work area.
- Documenting all the activities in log books.
- Operation of Equipment during qualification stage.
- Involved in labeling and packing line activities and maintaining online BPCR documents.
Experience: 2 to 4 Years (Injectable Experience)
Key skills: Sterile Packing exposure in Line Clearance, In-Process checks, BPCR Preparation, QMS, Documentation, Online Reconciliation & Audit Exposure ,vials & ampoules and track & trace machine Operator.
Education Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
Location: Gland Pharma Ltd, Pashamylaram, Patancheru.
Please Carry below documents along with Updated Resume
Passport size Photograph
Education and Qualification certificates
Aadhar Card & PAN Card
Latest Increment Letter & Last 3 Months Payslips with supporting Bank Statement.
Date: 17th March, 9.00 AM – 10.00 AM
Gland Pharma Ltd,
APIIC, 3rd Phase, Plot No 42-52,
Pashamylaram, Medak District.
Patancheru Mandal 502307.