National Institute of Ayurveda is Hiring for Pharmacist Jobs and has issued notification to accept Applications.The National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) is the apex institute for training and research in Ayurveda in India, established in 1976 at Jaipur, by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Pharmacist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National Institute of Ayurveda
- Location : Jaipur
- Post Name: Pharmacist ,Other vancacies
- Qualification: B.Pharma, Diploma,10TH,12TH
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: 52
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 11/03/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
1. Post Name: Pharmacist
2 No of Posts: 3 Posts: 2 GEN, 1 OBC
3. Essential Qualification:
i. Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education
ii. Diploma in AYUSH Nursing & Pharmacy of not less than 3 years duration including internship from a recognized University OR B. Pharma (Ayurveda) from a recognized University.
4. Pay Scale: Pay Level – 5. Rs. 29200-92300
5. Vacancy Notification No. 1/2020
Selection Procedure :
For Shortlisting Candidates for Interview and/or Selection, Objective-Type Screening Tests will be conducted for all the above Posts(except for the Posts of Associate Professor) depending upon the number of Applications for the Posts. The Syllabus, Duration of the Test, Total Marks, Criteria for Award of Marks and any other information for the Screening Tests will be posted on the Website of the Institute.
How to Apply :
The Last Date for Receipt of Applications in the Prescribed Format for the 1 Post of Associate Professor, 8 Posts of Lecturer in different Subjects, 1 Post of Museum Cureator, 3 Posts of Pharmacist, 1 Post of Cataloguer, 2 Posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) and 36 Posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) published in Employment News in its Edition of 26-12-2020 – 1-1-2021 and in Newspapers is hereby extended till 11-3-2021. Rest of the said Vacancy Notification will remain the same.