Novartis is Hiring For Senior Analyst and has issued notification to accept Applications.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. Eligibility for the Senior Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Senior Analyst
- Qualification: M.Sc./M.Pharm
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Prepares and coordinates for HE & OR documents as assigned
- Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of assigned projects (for a franchise) to meet customer expectations. Peer review projects in assigned franchise.
- Manages assigned individual projects. Coordinates for assigned Franchise level projects of local team.
- Obtains feedback from customers.
- Conducts training for new joiners
- Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
- Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
- Follows and tracks clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
- Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving.
- Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.