Ipca Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. Ipca sells these APIs and their intermediates world over. Ipca Laboratories Ltd is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe.
Ipca Laboratories Limited job vacancy
- Qualification: B.Sc. & MS/M.Sc
- Experience : 03-08+years
- Job Location: Ratlam,Madhya Pradesh
- No.of Openings: 01
Role & responsibilities
1. Can validate Sterility Method, Water System, MLT, Disinfectant, Media Preparation etc.
2. Can calibrate of Microbiology Lab Instruments.
3. Supported Aseptic Process Validations (APVs) by performing environmental monitoring.
4. Performed general and specific microbiological testing of finished pharmaceutical products and raw materials.
Industry Type: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Sc (Microbiology)
PG: M.Sc (Microbiology)
Experience Required: 3 to 7 Years
Thanks and Regards!
Share CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like what you’re seeing and if you found the write up useful, would love to hear your feedback in the comment section. Do share, like and follow for more on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, Whatapp & Whatapp Channel.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here