Dr. Samuel George Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences is a non-minority college founded by Late Rev.Dr.Samuel George in 2001. The college offers M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics), M.Pharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis), M. Pharm (Pharmacology) and B.Pharm courses.
Job Responsibilities & Required Skills
- Teaching to Pharmacy students, conducting practicals, question paper setting, correcting answer scripts, mentoring students etc.
- Having excellent academic record with research aptitude need to apply . Qualifications as per AICTE/PCI norms.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the below-mentioned posts in Dr. Samuel George Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Required Candidate Profile:
- Department: Pharmacology & Pharmaceutics
- Positions: Assistant & Assoc. Professors
- Qualification: M.Pharm in Pharmacology & Pharmaceutics
- No. Post: 04
FRESHERS CAN ALSO APPLY
Location : Markapur, Andhra Pradesh
Functional Area : Teaching
Share your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org